Stacey Gonzalez is a nurse practitioner and has been a practicing registered nurse in the state of Connecticut for over 8 years. She has worked in specialties including medicine, post-operative surgery, and the operating room, specializing in brain and spine procedures.
Education & Training:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Southern Connecticut State University
- Master’s degree in Nursing, concentration: Family Nurse Practitioner from Fairfield University
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honors Society
- Certified PeriOperative Registered Nurse (CNOR)
- Board-Certified Family Nurse Practicioner
More About Stacey Gonzalez:
Norwalk Hospital is where she found her interest in neurosurgery. While in her training, she met Dr. Shahid, Dr. Batson, and Dr. Sanderson. It wasn’t long after that Stacey developed a devote passion for the operating room, concentrating on brain and spine procedures.
As a dedicated life-long student, she continued to pursue higher education. Stacey obtained her certification as a registered nurse in the operating room (CNOR). Concurrently, Stacey attended Fairfield University where she served as a teacher’s assistant to undergraduate nurses, as well as an assistant editor to a developing academic journal. She was indicted into the Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society, and graduated with her Master’s degree as a nurse practitioner.
She now finds herself working alongside the team at neurosurgical associates where she continues to learn the ins and outs of the neurosurgical specialty.
Other Credentials & Recognitions:
- Active member of the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
- Active member of the American Nurses Association (ANA)
33 Hospital Road
Danbury, CT 06810
148 East Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06851
View Other Providers
Give Us A Call: